Here is the week in review:
1. Blogging: get your words out and build excitement for you as a publishing professional or your book project if you are a self or independent publisher.
2. Digital Workflow: The second half of a basic overview of how you can go from manuscript to bound book in the electronic/digital revolution.
3. Trimsize: The basis for every cost incurred on a book project. I explain what it is and why it is so important!
4. Toastmasters: “Speak with Ease” and get your point across to an audience with clarity and succinct delivery. Being entertaining never hurts either…
5. Branding: Get the word out about you and your project. Use social media to build a tribe and brand yourself as an expert or build an audience for your book project. Be edgy, innovative and pound your message home!